Print

Monday, July 23, 2012

Signature Lemonade by Ruth's Chris Steak House NYC

Lovely dessert our server surprised us with!
When life gives you Lemons make Lemonade!
There was no lemons this day! Danny & I celebrated our 12th anniversary in NYC. Our dinner at Ruth's Chris was amazing and our server was outstanding. I could go on and on about her. Danny ordered Lemonade. I took a sip expecting it to be blah...just what I expect from a fountain lemonade. To my surprise it was delicious! In fact, I wouldn't give it back! He ordered another drink and I asked our server about it. And what you know?!!...she wrote the recipe down for me. I'm so excited to make this.

This makes one serving: (the recipe can easily be adjusted just remember 2:1 ratio...Lemon/sour: simple syrup
1 1/2 cups Lemon/Sour concentrate which is freshly squeezed lemons
Simple Syrup (to taste..approx 3/4 cup)
Soda Water (add until cup is full)

Shake it up!

Our server mentioned their Pomegranate Lemonade which I did order. It was amazing! My new favorite summer beverage.
sub Pomegranate syrup (juice) for Simple Syrup for a delicious Pomegranate/Lemonade.


To make simple syrup use 2 parts sugar to 1 part water. Bring water to a boil. Dissolve the sugar into the boiling water, stirring constantly. Once the sugar is dissolved completely, remove the pan from the heat. (Note: Do not allow the syrup to boil for too long or you'll make hard candy!)


No comments: